Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh, hello there...

To the three people that are reading this:

I don't know how you got here, but chances are you're in the wrong place.  Perhaps you were scouring the interwebs for a fantastic meatloaf recipe.  Maybe you were just looking for pr0n and clicked the wrong link.  Either way, this empty shell you have stumbled upon is actually a blog.  That's right folks, I've hopped aboard the trendy train and birthed a baby blog!  You're probably saying: "Awesome, now what?" and honestly, I haven't the faintest idea.  In the end I'll probably talk about what makes me laugh, cry, fume, or scratch my head in utter confusion.  What it all boils down to is that I'm gonna do my best to get this thing going, so stick with me for awhile; we'll see how it goes!

Until next time my children,
Cam

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading this :D I have a blog too. Its fun sometimes, you can rant and/or rave about things not everyone wants to read about! I hope you learn to enjoy it. And I'm going to follow your blog, so that you feel loved (:
    Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking for pr0n and clicked on thew wrong link. Laters.

    ReplyDelete